The Employee/Labour Relations Team provides proactive and strategic employee/labour relations guidance, advice and recommendations in line with employment legislation, collective agreements and University policies. Areas include:
- Collective Bargaining
- Collective Agreement interpretation & administration
- Labour Relations and employment expertise & advice
- Employee Relations
- Strategic grievance, arbitration and/or litigation processes
- Dispute resolution
- Training related to labour and employment
- Intake and investigation of employee discrimination, harassment and sexual violence allegations
- Independent Contractor (ICQ) administration
For more information, visit our webpage – Labour Relations.
The team also services as an intake office for concerns raised under the Policy on Discrimination & Harassment: Prevention and Response as well as the Sexual Violence Policy. Intake email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The other intake offices for these policies are:
- Human Rights and Dispute Resolution Program of the Equity & Inclusion Office (all community members)
- Student Support & Case Management (students)
- Faculty of Health Sciences Professionalism Office (all community members in the Faculty of Health Sciences)
Community members who experience Sexual Violence or who receive a disclosure of Sexual Violence are also encouraged to contact the Consultant on Sexual Violence Prevention and Response.
Employee and Labour Relations
currently on leave