DRIVERS OF ENGAGEMENT
Although there are many researched drivers of engagement, here are a few that managers and supervisors can focus on to have a strong impact.
Obtaining real-time employee feedback will give you a better understanding of what’s happening day-to-day, and supply you with information you need to improve employee engagement.
Here are five compelling reasons why obtaining employee feedback is important:
- Allows managers to uncover the unique needs and emotions of their teams.
- Show employees that leadership cares.
- Provides an easy way for managers to stay in tune with their teams.
- Identifies critical issues before they become problems.
- Fosters a culture of trust and feedback.
Please contact us if you are interested in completing an engagement survey within your department or team or if you would like more information on how to create an engaged and inclusive workplace.