Skip to McMaster Navigation Skip to Site Navigation Skip to main content
McMaster logo


If you have any questions regarding immigration, please contact your Human Resources Representative or Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Information Box Group

Working in Canada

Contact the Government of Canada Citizenship and Immigration site for information on:

  • Hiring foreign workers
  • Work Permit Information for Individuals
  • Work Permit Information for Spouse or Common-Law Partner
  • Labour Market Opinion
  • Canadian Citizenship
  • Permanent Residency

Housing Opportunities

Fully furnished single rooms, studios and 1 & 2 bedroom apartments available for lease in the university’s newly finished 10 Bay Residence, located in downtown Hamilton.

Frequently Asked Questions