The HR Service Centre (HRSC) has become the nucleus of Human Resources Services. As the initial point of contact for professional human resources and pay-related support to McMaster managers, faculty, staff and retirees, the HR Service Centre team is dedicated to delivering accurate, timely and consistent service and advice.
The HR Service Centre provides advice, council and support on a wide range of HR topics such as recruitment, benefits, pensions, immigration, compensation, payroll, collective agreement administration, legislation, corporate policies and procedures.
What we offer:
- Streamlined Triage System where client inquiries are escalated efficiently to the correct person or team
- Relationship Focused Environment with one-on-one support from engaging HR representatives focused on assisting clients and providing customized solutions
- HR Expertise with knowledgeable and consistent front line HR representatives
- Self Service avenues are available for support in accessing Mosaic or website inquiries
Located in room 202 of the Campus Services Building, the HR Service Centre team can be contacted by dialing (905) 525-9140 ext. 222-HR (47). The following options are available:
- Option 1 – Faculty of Health Sciences Employees
- Option 3 – All Other Human Resources Inquiries
HR Advisors are aligned to various Faculties and Departments across campus and are the prime contact for staff and faculty. See below for your contact.
For any employment questions and/or to submit completed forms in relation to the following:
- Employment Verifications
- Address Changes
- Payroll Direct Deposit Updates
- Interim, Teaching Assistants (Group A and B), McWork/Students, and Sessional Faculty Hires
- One-time and Continuing Special Premium Payments
- General HR Inquiries
Please contact the HR Service Desk: call us at (905) 525-9140 ext. 222-HR (47) and/or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Department||Your HR Team|
|Office of the President||Kathy Petrunti, Manager HR Operations, CSB 202, email@example.com, ext. 22428|
Media Production Services
Security and Parking
University Technology Services
|Karin Hewlett, HR Advisor, CSB 202, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 24555|
School of Graduate Studies
School of Business
|Dripan Jauhal, HR Advisor, CSB 202, email@example.com, ext. 21026|
|Faculty of Engineering
Research and International Affairs
|Vanessa Borschke, HR Advisor, CSB 202, firstname.lastname@example.org , ext. 21481|
|Equity and Inclusion Office
Office of the Provost
|Cassandra DeMedeiros, Senior HR Advisor, CSB 202, email@example.com , ext. 23936|
|Faculty of Science
Institute of Research and Analysis
Paul R. MacPherson Institute for Leadership, Innovation and Excellence in Teaching
|Emily Kiriakopoulos, HR Advisor, CSB 202, firstname.lastname@example.org , ext. 23223|
|Athletics and Recreation
Enrollment Services (Registrar and SFAS)
Housing and Conference Services
Centre for Continuting Education
|Julia Licata, HR Advisor, CSB 202, email@example.com , ext. 23336|
|Faculty of Humanities
Faculty of Social Science
Arts and Science Program
McMaster Museum of Art
|Kyla Beavers, HR Advisor, CSB 202, firstname.lastname@example.org , ext. 24552|
Office of Legal Services
Office of VP, Administration
|Natasa Javni, Senior HR Advisor, CSB 202, email@example.com , ext. 20225|
McMaster Children Centre
McMaster Innovation Park
|Alison Forler, Senior HR Advisor, CSB 202, firstname.lastname@example.org , ext. 21529|
Faculty of Health Sciences Departments
- For inquiries related to Recruitment, Onboarding, Benefits, Employee Relations/Performance Management, Leaves/Employee Changes, Terminations, please contact your FHS HR Consultant.
- For inquiries related to Pension/Retirements please contact email@example.com.
- For inquiries related to Payroll Corrections, ROEs, T4s/T4As & Leaves Support (Faculty, Post Docs and Clinical Fellows) please contact our general line at (905) 525-9140 ext. 222HR (47) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can we improve our service?
Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Please take a minute to complete a brief Client Satisfaction Survey here.
Alternatively, you can print a hardcopy and return the survey to the HR Service Centre at Campus Services Building 202.
Our Senior Leaders
Director, HR Client Services and Systems