HR Operations has become the nucleus of Human Resources Services. As the initial point of contact for professional human resources and pay-related support to McMaster managers, faculty, staff and retirees, the HR Operations team is dedicated to delivering accurate, timely and consistent service and advice.
The HR Operations team provides advice, council and support on a wide range of HR topics such as recruitment, benefits, pensions, immigration, compensation, payroll, collective agreement administration, legislation, corporate policies and procedures.
What we offer:
- Streamlined Triage System where client inquiries are escalated efficiently to the correct person or team
- Relationship Focused Environment with one-on-one support from engaging HR representatives focused on assisting clients and providing customized solutions
- HR Expertise with knowledgeable and consistent front line HR representatives
- Self Service avenues are available for support in accessing Mosaic or website inquiries
HR Operations Consultants are aligned to various Faculties and Departments across campus and are the prime contact for staff and faculty. See below for your contact.
Please reach out to the Employee Contact Centre (formerly HR Service Desk) for any employment questions and/or to submit completed forms in relation to the following;
- General HR inquiries
- Employment Verification Letters
- Tuition Assistance & Dependent/Spouse Bursary
- Payroll Direct Deposit Updates
- Interim, Teaching Assistants (Group A and B), McWork/Students, and Sessional Faculty Hires
- One-time and Continuing Special Premium Payments
Employee Contact Centre can be reached via phone at (905) 525-9140 ext. 222-HR (47), or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Department||Your HR Team|
|Office of the President
Office of V.P. Administration
Office of Legal Services
|Kathy Petrunti, Senior Manager HR Client Services, email@example.com, ext. 22428|
|Office of the Provost
Office of VP, Teaching & Learning
Deputy Provost Office
Equity and Inclusion Office
|Cassandra DeMedeiros, Program Manager, HR Client Services, firstname.lastname@example.org , ext. 23936|
Media Production Services
The Office of Audit and Risk Services
|Karin Hewlett, Program Manager, Employee Contact Centre, email@example.com, ext. 24555|
|Faculty of Science
Institute of Research and Analysis
Paul R. MacPherson Institute for Leadership, Innovation and Excellence in Teaching
Office of Community Engagement
|Emily Kiriakopoulos, HR Operations Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org , ext. 23223|
Faculty of Humanities
Institute on Ethics and Policy for Innovation (IEPI)
Arts & Science
Security & Parking
|Jeremy Wright, HR Operations Consultant, email@example.com, ext. 22513|
|Faculty of Engineering
Housing and Conference Services
University Technology Services
|Edyta Taczanowski, HR Operations Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 23336|
|DeGroote School of Business
|Emily Greer, HR Operations Consultant, email@example.com, ext. 23639|
|Faculty of Social Sciences
School of Graduate Studies
McMaster Continuing Education
|Teresa Jelecanin, HR Operations Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 21855|
McMaster Children’s Centre
McMaster Innovation Park
Regional Medical Associates
|Please contact the Employee Contact Centre directly at email@example.com|
Faculty of Health Sciences Departments
- For inquiries related to Recruitment, Onboarding, Benefits, Employee Relations/Performance Management, Leaves/Employee Changes, Terminations, please contact your FHS HR Consultant.
- For inquiries related to Pension/Retirements please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For inquiries related to Payroll Corrections, ROEs, T4s/T4As & Leaves Support(Faculty, Post Docs and Clinical Fellows) please contact the Employee Contact Centre at (905) 525-9140 ext. 222HR(47) or email@example.com.
How can we improve our service?
Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Please take a minute to complete a brief Client Satisfaction Survey here.
Our Senior Leaders
Program Manager, HR Client Services