McMaster University is focused on cultivating human potential, leveraging the diverse talents of its employees and recognizing that everyone is a leader in their own role.
The program helps to foster a culture of engagement, collaborative relationship building, and positive
change through employee development. Key topics include:
- Creativity and innovation
- Problem identification and solution sourcing
- Enabling a positive workplace culture
- Managing projects with clear vision and effective communication
- A performance improvement model
- Leading teams through effective coaching
The Knowledge Leaders Program is delivered by the Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) and sponsored by Human Resources Services.
Questions? Contact WeAreAllLeaders@mcmaster.ca