McMaster University is focused on cultivating human potential, leveraging the diverse talents of its employees and recognizing that everyone is a leader in their own role.
The program helps to foster a culture of engagement, collaborative relationship building, and positive
change through employee development. Key topics include:
- Creativity and innovation
- Problem identification and solution sourcing
- Enabling a positive workplace culture
- Managing projects with clear vision and effective communication
- A performance improvement model
- Leading teams through effective coaching
Knowledge Leaders are operational team supervisors, or individual contributors, professionals or subject matter experts who regularly collaborate with project teams, committees or work groups, and may supervise students.
The Knowledge Leaders Program is delivered by the Continuing Education (CE) and sponsored by Human Resources Services.
Questions? Contact WeAreAllLeaders@mcmaster.ca