McMaster University is focused on cultivating human potential, leveraging the diverse talents of its employees and recognizing that everyone is a leader in their own role. The Personal Leaders Program helps to foster a culture of engagement, collaborative relationship building, and positive change through employee development.
Key topics include:
- Understanding your work-style preferences and appreciation of different styles
- Communicating to effectively connect with peers and managers
- Enhancing team work (adaptability, positivity, attentiveness, creativity, etc.)
- Finding creative solutions through conflict
- Building effective working and reporting relationships
- Managing stress
- Enhancing your understanding of McMaster and creating your networks
- Embracing change in your work environment
Personal Leaders are all individual contributors. Those who supervise people and/or lead projects in their role should consider applying for the Knowledge Leaders Program.
The Personal Leaders Program is delivered by Continuing Education (CE) and sponsored by Human Resources Services.
Questions? Contact WeAreAllLeaders@mcmaster.ca