McMaster University is focused on cultivating human potential, leveraging the diverse talents of its employees and recognizing that everyone is a leader in their own role. The Personal Leaders Program helps to foster a culture of engagement, collaborative relationship building, and positive change through employee development.
Key topics include:
- Understanding your work-style preferences and appreciation of different styles
- Communicating to effectively connect with peers and managers
- Enhancing team work (adaptability, positivity, attentiveness, creativity, etc.)
- Finding creative solutions through conflict
- Building effective working and reporting relationships
- Managing stress
- Enhancing your understanding of McMaster and creating your networks
- Embracing change in your work environment
The Personal Leaders Program is delivered by the Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) and sponsored by Human Resources Services.
Questions? Contact WeAreAllLeaders@mcmaster.ca