2022 Pull4Mac Bus Pull!
Oct 6, 2022
1280 main St W, Hamilton, Canada
11:30AM to 2:30PM
Date(s) - 06/10/2022
11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Green Space, Burke Science Building
The McMaster Community Engagement Committee invites you to participate in the 7th Annual Pull4Mac Bus Pull. Teams are encouraged to register, raise money, and work together to pull a McMaster Shuttle Bus 100 feet to the finish line to kick off the McMaster United Way Campaign.
Who Can Join?
- Pull4Mac is open to McMaster Staff, Students, Faculty & Alumni
- Minimum of 10 teammates including the team captain, per team
- Teams will consist of 10-12 team members per team
- Don’t have a full team? You are more than welcome to register as an individual!
How Much Does it Cost?
- $300 in pledge per team
- $30 per individual registrant
- Pledges will be accepted online
- Online pledges will be made available when registration opens August 22nd
- Additional pledges outside the minimum $300 will be accepted up until, and including, the date of the event
Are There Prizes?
Absolutely! There will be incredible prizes for four different categories:
- Fastest Time: This one is self explanatory, bring the muscle!
- Most Funds Raised: The highest amount of team pledges. Ask all of your friends and family!
- Team Spirit: Maybe you aren’t the strongest, but your costumes are amazing, and your team cheers blow us away. This is the prize for you.
- Largest Cheering Section: Whether it’s one of your classes, your whole department, or all of your friends in your contact list, having support will come in handy!
I’m Hungry Just Thinking About This
You’re in luck! Lunch will be provided free of charge to all Bus Pull participants. There is also plenty to do for those who would like to attend and support! There will be lunch available for purchase, with all ticket sales going to the United Way. Meal tickets will be $10 each.
There is also opportunity for all to participate in our games competition and to win additional prizes!
Game tickets will be $2 each.
Please fill out our expression of interest form if you are looking to purchase meal and games tickets.
I Have a Few More Questions
You can find a full FAQ Section here. If you have further questions, please contact Karli Dillane, Program Coordinator, Engagement and Wellness at firstname.lastname@example.org