Date(s) - 21/06/2023
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Spring HR Forum
Wednesday June 21, 2023
12:00 – 4:00 p.m.
The semi-annual HR Forum is a gathering of HR partners and university colleagues from across the university for an afternoon of informative and interactive sessions as we focus on advancing together through community, learning and collaboration.
Who should attend? HR professionals and employees engaged in HR related work activities
When? Wednesday June 21st, 2023 at 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. (registration with lunch begins at 12:00 p.m.)
Where? CIBC Hall (In Person)
- 12:00-1:00 pm: Welcome reception and registration outside of CIBC Hall with lunch on the patio at 3rd floor MUSC
- 1:00-1:05 pm: Welcome and opening remarks from the organizing committee
- 1:05-1:30 pm: HR Strategic Highlights from Wanda McKenna, AVP and CHRO
- 1:30-3:00 pm: Initiative Spotlights and Roundtable Topics including:
- Talent, Hiring, and Onboarding Highlights
- Key Initiatives related to Hire To Pay
- Compensation and Employee Value Proposition
- Workplace Wellness
- 3:00-3:45 pm: HR Guest Speaker: Rethinking what we need from work based on insights fom Mercer’s Inside Employees’ Minds Study, Lisette G. Reyes-Paulino, Principle, Employee Experience Research and Listening (Canadian Lead)
- 3:45-4:00 pm: Closing remarks and Wrap-up
For any questions or to discuss any accommodation requirements, please connect with Kristen Watts, Strategic Project Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.