Skip to McMaster Navigation Skip to Site Navigation Skip to main content
McMaster logo

COVID-19 Health Guidelines for Supervisors

This page is for leaders and employment supervisors to address key questions regarding COVID-19 health guidelines.

What to do when...

Please use the guidelines outlined here: COVID-19 FAQ for Chairs and Employment Supervisors of Faculty and Staff.

For additional support, contact Employee Health Services.