Information Box Group
- The Health & Wellness library is an updated collection of articles and other resources written by qualified experts in their subject field. It includes information designed to improve health and wellness, and assists individuals in improving their personal and work-life balance. The library provides users a wealth of exclusively Canadian content and has information on drugs, disease, natural products, tests, procedures, and general health.
- To access the Library, login to Homeweb.
- Self-paced, interactive, confidential learning courses targeted to personal issues (e.g. stress, mood, alcohol use, relationships, smoking cessation, resilience, money matters) and workplace issues targeted to leaders (e.g. change management, supervision training, job transitions, ethics in business).
- The content is based on award-winning concepts utilized by leading-edge companies worldwide.
- Developed by psychologists specialized in e-learning and health promotion.
- Each confidential course is self-directed, and presents clear, printable information, quizzes, and exercises.
- Review the course selection.
- Employees and family members can search for daycares, homecare, respite care, child services and child care, schools, day camps, overnight camps and residential facilities for children with special needs.
- The eldercare function provides employees and family members access to national resources for older Canadians, including homecare assessments, long-term facilities, assistive care facilities, day care facilities and facilities geared toward the elderly with health needs or cultural preferences.
- Homewood offers fully interactive services online through the bilingual BusyFamily Program.
- To access the BusyFamily Services, log in to homeweb.ca
- Homeweb LiveChat provides one-click access to help from any device. It allows you to connect with Homewood Health Intake Counsellors from 8am-9pm, Monday to Friday.
- ‘Sign Up’ for a Homeweb account or click ‘Log In’, if you already have one and then click ‘Need Help’. Select “LiveChat” and then start chatting!