T4 slips available online
Human Resources T4 remuneration slips are available to McMaster employees through Mosaic self-service.
Employee T4 Statement of Remuneration Paid:
- Employee T4 slips are available electronically only. You can view and download T4 slips by logging into Mosaic, visiting the employee self-service section, and selecting the T4 tile. Browser pop-ups must be allowed.
- Please refer to the Quick Guide for information regarding accessing T4 slips online.
- Employees who require assistance may contact the HR Service Desk at extension 222HR (22247) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional tax slips for students, special employee arrangements and independent contractors (T4A/T4ANR and T2202):
- Graduate students receiving scholarships, clinical faculty receiving stipends and others receiving T4A slips for employment or bursary income should consent to receive T4A slips online in Mosaic to access them electronically. All 2020 tax slips will also be sent to the CRA for individuals to access through their personal CRA account.
- Independent contractors will receive finance-issued T4A or T4ANR (non-resident) slips by mail as applicable.
- Student T4A, Donor Receipts, and T2202 Tuition and Enrolment Certificates will be available via the Mosaic Student Center by March 1, 2021. For questions pertaining to student tax forms, please contact email@example.com or the Service Center Online Chat.
Employees are encouraged to review their personal tax situation and consider updating their Federal and Provincial TD1 Forms for the current tax year if their situation has changed. For questions regarding the Federal Basic Personal Amount or for the submission of updated TD1 forms, please contact your HR Advisor.Payroll, Payroll Administration